Thursday, June 6, 2013

Knorr® Rice Sides Review & Recipe

I rely on Knorr® Rice Sides for quick and tasty dinners.  There are lots of ways you can use these packages of flavored rice.  I like to make a quick casserole with them.  I prepare two packages as instructed but I add about a 1/4 cup of extra water.  After the rice has cooked I add one large can of canned chicken breast (drained), 1/2 bag of frozen green beans (any veggie you like will work), and stir it all together.   I pour the mixture into a baking dish and top with shredded cheese & some sort of crunchy topping like french fried onions, prepared stuffing, crushed potato chips or similar.  I bake it until the top is golden & the casserole is bubbly, at 375 for about 10 minutes.  The flavors from Knorr® Rice Sides are very authentic, they don't taste prepackaged, you can taste the homemade goodness in every bite.  My two favorite flavors are Herb & Butter, and Mushroom.

Rice Sides, Healthy & Quick Rice Side Dishes, Easy Rice Recipes - Knorr®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion!